Monday, October 11, 2010

This band needs Some LOVE

A couple days ago i was at a local venue, and i heard this band "Pomegranate Tiger". It's some pretty decent progmetal, infact theyre pretty much my city's only progmetal band. They dont have a vocalist at the moment, but theyre looking. Every so often they have a guest vocalist from another band perform with them. If more people listened their genre I think they'd be pretty popular. either way, check em out.

http://www.myspace.com/pomegranatetiger

Not To See The Sun [DEMO] by Pomegranate Tiger

22 comments:

  1. Hmm...I listen to them for a bit. Couldnt hurt to at least give em a chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, not the biggest fan of metal. But found myself quite enjoying Not to see the sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fan of metal, but this isn't too shabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting, I didn't know that...

    GTL4life!

    ReplyDelete